AKA Related Links
In an effort to connect our Sister Chapters, Partners, and those connected to Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Alpha Alpha Omega Chapter, we have provided a list with links to their particular websites. For more information regarding our international partnerships, please visit www.aka1908.com. In addition to our International website, you can also visit the Great Lakes Region website at www.akagreatlakesregion.org.
Below are links to websites we feel would be useful to our website visitors.
- In February 2014, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated – Alpha Alpha Omega Chapter supported the American Heart Association by participating in the “Pink Goes Red” campaign. You can learn more about this campaign at American Heart Association – www.heart.org
- United Nations Association of the United States of America (UNA-USA) Global
Classrooms Project – www.unausa.org
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated – Alpha Alpha Omega partnered with the Brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr and the caregivers of persons affected by Alzheimer’s disease as one of the days of service held during MLK weekend 2015.
- Alzheimer’s Association – www.alz.org
- On a chilly Saturday afternoon the members of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated – Alpha Alpha Omega supported National Alliance on Mental Illness – www.nami.org by participating in the local NAMI walk.
- Africare – www.africare.org